YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is also known as impotence. This is a condition that occurs mainly in men over the age of 40. The rate of incidence can increase with age and underlying medical conditions. More than 600,000 new cases of ED occur annually in men aged 40 to 69. According to a study, up to 15% of men experience complete impotence by the age of 70. So, you are not alone.
Your doctor may do a series of tests and evaluations to determine whether you have ED and causes associated with it. Your medical provider will review your previous health history and ask you some questions. It is important to answer as honestly as possible so he/she is able to provide you with a proper diagnosis.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS MAY INCLUDE:
- What medications are you currently taking?
- Have you experienced any stress lately?
- Do you suffer from any other conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, etc?
- Do you currently or have you smoked cigarettes?
- When did you first start noticing symptoms of ED occur?
- How often do you experience symptoms such as lack of sexual desire, can’t achieve an erection?
- Do you drink alcohol? If so, how often?
- Are you currently experiencing problems in your relationship?
In addition to asking questions, your provider will perform a blood draw and order lab results. If it is determined that your symptoms are related to ED, a treatment plan my be initiated to remediate your condition.*
Tri-Mix-L II (phentolamine, papaverine and prostaglandin), a lyophilized compounded formulation, is provided in a sterile powder for injection in single doses that may last up to 6 months prior to reconstitution. Tri-Mix-L is delivered through an intracavernous injection directly into the penis and can be administered at your physician’s office or you can be trained to administer at home.
The compounded preparation includes phentolamine, papaverine and prostaglandin E1. Tri-Mix-L is carefully compounded at an ImprimisRx pharmacy and tested for optimal potency and quality. Formulation is prepared in 10 single dose vials that allow you to store at room temperature and reconstitute when ready to use.
Once the formulation has been reconstituted for use, it may be used immediately.
Don’t let ED put an end to your sex life. You have options.*