- Your name, email address or phone number may be used to communicate with you from time to time.
- You may choose to provide only the personal information you wish to provide.
- In the event of misuse of any personal information, we will immediately remediate.
- If we have inaccurate information about you, you may notify us and we will correct it.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Google Analytics+ Advertising Features
Interest-Based Online Advertising and Google Analytics
This site implements:
• Remarketing with Google Analytics.
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
• Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes,including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers.
By Logging in to this website you agree to allow this site to link your account information with the data collected with Google Analytics. No personally identifiable information will be stored in Google Analytics.
UET and Remarketing
Cookies and Tracking Snippet
We use “cookies” to enable us to personalize your visits to this website, track the usage of this website, and keep track of user preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent a website from using cookies, but it may reduce the functionality of this site and other websites. Like all websites, our servers automatically record ‘log files’ that contain information about the volume and characteristics of traffic. Examples of this include IP addresses, numbers of pages viewed, and length of time spent on site. We cannot identify you from these log files and use them to help us monitor and improve our site and the services we provide.